Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

CARA PEREMPUAN 'REJECT' LELAKI

He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.

He:"Is this seat empty?"
She:"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

He:"So, wanna go back to my place?"
She:"Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

He:"I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
She:"It's in the phone book."
He:"But I don't know your name."
She:"That's in the phone book too."

He:"What sign were you born under?"
She:"No Parking."

He:"I know how to please a woman."
She:"Then please leave me alone."

He:"Haven't we met before?"
She:"Yes, I'm the receptionist at the Mental Hospital."

He:"I want to give myself to you."
She:"Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

He:"I can tell that you want me."
She:"Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you... to leave."

He:"Hey, baby, What's your sign?"
She:"Stop."

He:"Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"
She:"Sorry, I don't date outside my species."

He:"May I see you pretty soon?"
She:"Why? Don't you think I'm pretty now?"

He:"Your body is like a temple."
She:"Sorry, there are no services today."

He:"I'd go through anything for you."
She:"Good! Let's start with your bank account."

He:"I would go to the end of the world for you."
She:"Yes, but would you stay there?"

He:"Your place or mine?"
She:"Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

He: Would you like to dance?
She: Not with you.
He: Oh, come on. Lower your standards a little, I just did.

He: Do you wanna dance?
She: Yeah but not with you!
He: You must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants!

He: Does beauty run in your family?
She: It obviously doesn't in yours!

He: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?

She:Yeah, but this time don't stop!

He: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
She: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then, hadn't I!

He: Can I buy you a drink?
She: Go ahead, but only if you buy my boyfriend one too!

He:"You look like a dream."
She: "Go back to sleep."

He: What`s it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
She: What`s it like being the biggest liar in the world?

0 Orang mengumpat: